Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Bunny Gone Wild

Megan waited all day yesterday for her turn in the operating room. There was a lot of trauma in front of her, helicopters landing all day. Holidays can be crazy, whether it is the Easter Bunny on a shooting spree or a family feud over the last slice of ham.

In the recovery room Megan was parked near a guy who was fresh out of another operating room. He was getting cranky about having to pee. One of the nurses was calming him down, another nurse said "he was like that the last time he was shot."

4 comments:

Staci said...

Len--You crack me up!--Staci

Suzy Neal said...

Good thing the Bed Pan General wasn't there, I would have been his advocate!

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!

Betsy said...

A year or two ago someone in Detroit was shot at a family picnic for taking the last chicken leg. Hey, when you're hungry...

I hope the surgery goes well today and Megan gets sent home soon!

pedalista said...

I can almost beat that story Betsy. In 6th grade there was a punk kid who would walk around and if he wanted something from your lunch tray he would stick his finger in and and ask if you really wanted that. One day he stuck his fat finger in the wrong tray and the owner of the tray took offense and stabbed him THROUGH the hand with his fork and replied "Hell yeah I want it, keep your grubby fingers out". And when I say Through I mean in through the back and tines sticking thru the palm. Ugh...My parents pulled me out and put me in Catcholic school the next year.