Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Buh Bye

It looks like Megan may be coming home tomorrow. How can I tell? She only has two toilets in her room. It's been fun blogging for her, but like a responsible adult she'll take away the keys, and luckily before I drove the Porsche into the pool.

I ordered a fancy portable wheelchair ramp that still has not arrived, so I had to build a temporary wheelchair ramp today. Hey Fred, I hate Lowes too, but where else do you buy wood? I have no time for dumbassory.

Devon's been crying himself to sleep every night without Megan. He'll be happy when she returns. Megan will not be happy, I think he put on a pound while she was away. She is so proud of his key.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!! Megan coming home is great news!!!

pedalista said...

If it is only for a couple days use, you might call a moving company and see if they have loading ramps for their moving trucks that you can rent for a few days. They come in different lengths.

Clark said...

Welcome home Megan! I know you got sprung today because I talked to you at home. Scully says she misses you lots and to get better soon!