Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ZZZzzzzzzz

I sleep ALL THE TIME now. It is practically routine: I wake up in the morning, bathe with my wash rag, move to the sofa, check e-mail, and fall asleep until around 11 a.m. Then, I surf the internet until lunchtime, eat, and then take an after lunch nap. After that, I think about sending e-mail (occasionally I actually manage to send something), read a bit of something until I fall asleep. Then, It's dinnertime. I hope all this rest is good for bone mending, because I'm certainly not doing anything else productive!

Len has been studying Contracts today, preparing for his exam tomorrow. Taking care of me this week has cut into his normal study time for this test, but I have great confidence he'll do well in spite of my unintentional interference.

No comments: