Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Changes to TFB

I've been wanting to upgrade these pages for a while and never got around to it. The green was a little too, well, green. I like the simple look, and I hope you zillions of readers out there do, too.

Status Update
It's been a couple of wonderful days here at Injury Central. I've been spending a lot more time in an upright position and doing a lot more exercises. My mobility has really improved, my pain has decreased, and I generally feel like I've crossed over some midpoint and am starting the climb to the top of Health Mountain.

Now that my staples are out and my draining has almost stopped, I'm planning my first shower in six weeks. Oh. My. Gosh. I can't wait! Friday or Saturday will be the big day. Once I've had a shower, I might even put on pants!

Just to clarify, I have been bathing, with a basin and wash cloths. So I am clean (ish).

I officially started back to work on Monday and have already had some meetings and started editing some stories. Not sure if I'm really ready, but I'm stir-crazy and really need to do some brain work. If it's too much, I'll say so. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Suzy Neal said...

Work is over-rated.... Just joking. I would be stir crazy too!!

I am so glad that you are recovering so well! Scully is looking forward to seeing you & Len Friday night. Hopefully she can contain her excitement of coming home.

She is ready for some snacks & attention!

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Oh, I can't wait to see you guys and my sweet crazy girl!