Thursday, May 03, 2007

There's Nothing To Win...

Taco Bell's new commercials on their "Fourth Meal" concept: How many time do you think their marketing team watched The Lord of the Rings before coming up with that one? A little herb, second breakfast...

TV is so boring. I try not to turn it on until at least 8 p.m., and then I'm lulled to sleep by all the same shows. I've got to start walking soon, or this TV lifestyle will make me crazy. Funny thing is, TV didn't seem so boring before my accident.

1 comment:

Suzy Neal said...

Hey, you know you are getting better when you start thinking about what else could I be doing then watching this stoopid tv!!

Keep drinking that milk! Won't be long til you are back on your feet.

Scully says that she is looking forward to sleeping in your king size bed soon and that her uncle & aunt just don't understand her need to sleep on top of them!