Sunday, December 25, 2005

Why Is My Door Hanging Open?


Merry Christmas!

It was a lovely morning, the sun was shining and the sky was blue. It's raining now -- it was pouring last night! We're having a lazy Christmas. We started out with the gift-opening festivities. I have some nice new buffalo socks and some Seattle-specific ornaments for my tree. Mr. Claus gave Len an i-Tunes gift card and some audio books for our drive across the country.

Now, we are eating, drinking hot chocolate, and playing video games. Life is pretty good.

These last few days I've been feeling pretty sorry for myself what with my long-lasting flu/cold and being so far from friends and family over the holidays. But, I'm feeling better now, mentally and physically. Now, if I could just finish those socks for Len! He has some really big feet -- they take days longer than for normal-sized socks.

Len finally showed me where to upload pictures, so I'm including a picture of three hounds for this entry. Scully, Daisy, and Devon, and all wearing the lovely jester collars that granny Diane made for them. Devon has burrowed his head into the pillow -- look for the brown on the top of the pile -- that's him.

No comments: