Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dogpile

Oh, how I wish I knew where to post my pictures. The hounds are in a particularly adorable position just now, curled all around each other. Even Maggie is close by, partaking in all the cuteness. One of the smaller dogs is ill -- I have found evidence of it the last two days. But, I can't figure out which one it is -- no one is acting uncomfortable. If this continues, we'll be taking a trip to the vet.

The rain let up for a while today and we actually got a few rays of what? Sunshine. Yes, Sunshine. It's back to being dreary Seattle again, though. It's not terrible cold at least -- but the hounds are tracking in all kinds of sand and dirt and other wet stuff. Hard to keep the place clean. When we move we'll have to consider a back yard full of smooth stones -- easy on their feet and they won't track in mud.

I still feel pretty puny. I've all but lost my voice and my throat is on fire from all the hacking and coughing. If I didn't already work from home, I'd have stayed home today. Bummer.

No comments: