Friday, December 23, 2005

Keep Your Motor Running

Finally, I scootered today. It's been almost two whole weeks since I've been on my faithful Honda Metropolitan. I was out of town for a while, and then I was sick and with it raining so much I thought it would be better to travel in covered vehicles. I'm still not well, with a nagging cough and a pounding headache. I've almost forgotten what it's like to feel fine. Anyway, I went out to shop for Len's gift. I finally figured out what to get for him and I think he will be pleased. Nothing big, but very appropriate. My Christmas spirit is building -- I hope to be fully in the holiday mood by the big day.

Clark had his LASIK surgery this week and according to his blog (Greyt Balls of Fire -- see links) he's thrilled. I was surprised how much he said it hurt. I've wanted to do it for years, but haven't had the guts. Now, with his successful entry into the world of 20/20 vision, maybe I'll get the courage. Good going, Clark!

No comments: