Monday, November 05, 2007

Counting Down the Days

My running joke these days is how excited I am to be having surgery this week, and it's not even plastic surgery!

Tuesday I return to my new doc for a pre-op visit where his staff will go over the whole procedure with me and we verify that I am healthy enough to have the surgery. I spent a lot of time in doctor's offices these last couple days getting blood work and x-rays, etc. done for this purpose. Nice to know Dr. Minter wants to start with a healthy patient!

I have already planned out my knitting projects for the next couple weeks so I have plenty to work on while I'm recuperating (that is, when I not exercising my new implant!).

Yes, I am a happy, happy girl.

4 comments:

pedalista said...

November 8th would have been a better day for surgery since that is my birthday and is truly a historic day in history, BUT since the doc is the one making the schedule, I guess the best day to do it is the day he shows up..

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Another November birthday! My mom will be EIGHTY on Monday, and Len will be 44 the day after we eat turkey. Can we say Valentine's Day?

Ashley said...

Plastic surgery is WAY over rated!! Best of luck with the surgery!! I saw a hip surgery patient (a friend) riding his bike to work today. He had a quick recovery. We'll hope the same for you!!

susanc said...

Good luck with your surgery. I'll be thinking of you.