Friday, November 23, 2007

Aw Shucks, I'm Thankful


Anyone who reads this blog knows I have much to be thankful for this year: 1. I'm Alive; 2. I'm Not Dead; etc., etc.

I'm pretty thankful for a lot of other things in my life, too. I have a husband who took care of me during the hardest part of my recuperation -- without a single complaint. My family (on both Len's side and mine) were extraordinarily helpful and supportive. And, I have wonderful friends, who visited me in the hospital and then when I came home. Other friends who don't live nearby called and sent cards and gifts and offered their support from afar. Those people in my life turned this terrible chapter into a very positive experience. I feel loved, I feel wanted, I feel so darned lucky. Thank you, everyone. You guys are awesome.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We love you, Megan! I'm also thankful for your comment on my blog. :-) Happy Thanksgiving!