Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Len's summer internship ended last week and he starts school next week. Year two in his three-year law program. It's hard to believe so much time has passed since he first came up with this scheme.

I went to work yesterday: It was the first full day I've spent in the office since March. I was really tired when I got home last night, but not in extra pain. I went to lunch with some pals and had a couple meetings and made some phone calls and wrote an article. It was a good day. I've committed to going in on Wednesdays from now on, and adding additional days as I build my endurance.

Chuck, my physical therapist, took pity on me on Tuesday when I told him how uncomfortable I'd been. He zapped me with some electric current and some sound waves, and a good bit of the pain dissipated. Thank you, Chuck.

I finally got around to making some CDs to listen to in my car (it has a 6-disc CD player and I don't have an MP3 player). I'm old. I went through all the thousands of songs Len has in his i-tunes library and really had a difficult time coming up with a good mix for myself. In the end, I just grabbed some songs and plugged them into my player. Not so good. Half the music I don't recognize and the other half I don't like. I only knew of a few of the bands on his list. He's much more hep than I am. Clearly.

3 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

My husband always does a much better job at making my playlists and music cd's than I do. I'm clueless.

I hope to get to meet you some night at Knitch. I was there a few Sundays ago, but felt a little shy intruding.

Debbie D said...

Ah, Megan you are a hep babe! Len just has no music taste!

Glad Chuck's voodoo worked on you!

Kim said...

Meg! The world's largest sock will be at Needlenook on Wednesday from I think 5-something. I'll be there. Guinness Book, ho!
Love, the other Kim