Saturday, July 28, 2007

Feeling Good

Len doesn't seem to have botulism after all. We do have a can of Kroger brand hot dog chili sauce on our counter though -- not sure what he plans to do with it. Hmmm.

Injury update: I'm feeling pretty darned good these days. I can sit for much longer periods without discomfort and can almost straighten my left leg enough to walk on it. Every now and again I feel extra stiffness and pain, but I'm really seeing progress and can finally see the light. Hoo-rah!

I'm using my birthday gift card from Len for the first time today. I'm getting a facial at Key Lime Pie spa. Can't wait. When I can straighten out my leg and lay comfortably on my stomach, I'll use the rest of the gift card on a massage. Finally! I get to enjoy my 40th birthday!

1 comment:

Suzy Neal said...

Throw away that can of chili sauce! I threw away 2 myself yesterday and had hot dogs at lunch. They were still good, even without the chili!