Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to the Sticks

It took a while for me to really get back into knitting after my accident. It wasn't until the painkillers were completely out of my system before I could complete a row successfully. But I'm back to knitting every day and I might even start finishing some projects! I wanted to post some pics of my latest work, but I am embarrassed to say I don't know how to download pics of my camera. Len will have to assist.
I've been hanging out at Knitch a good bit lately, trying to reacquaint myself with the yarns and just get back into the swing before returning to work. It's so nice to have a lovely spot away from my house to sit and knit with friends. I'm just so glad that place exists! It's better than therapy!
Speaking of therapy, physical therapy is going well, if painfully well. My stiff left leg is getting more range of motion and at last night's knitting group at the Highlander Pub I even straddled a picnic table bench with only a little difficulty. I am looking forward to being well so I can actually do some toning exercises. My legs are looking a little lumpier these days.

No comments: