Thursday, March 22, 2007

Marketing My Birthday

It pays to tell people weeks and months in advance that your birthday is coming up. Nobody forgets! This has been a fabulous week for me! My friends took me out on Tuesday evening for fun and libations. Cards from old friends, new friends, and family have been streaming in all week. Little gifts have been left on my desk in my office. Folks have been taking me to lunch. Today is the big day, and I'm the queen!

I'm forty and fabulous!

Famous people who share their birth date with me include:
William Shatner
Reese Witherspoon
Andrew Lloyd Webber
Stephen Sondheim
Karl Malden
Louis L'Amour
Chico Marx

My horoscope for today is:
Aries, born on March 22
The months ahead are likely to begin with a wonderfully unexpected surprise. This is most likely to be of a romantic nature, but may also relate to your very close family. Towards the end of the summer you will need to make sure that you have plenty of free time, as somebody close to you is going to suggest some kind of major trip that will be an adventure you won’t want to miss. The end of the year will be a time for relaxing with relatives and you will find that you make contact with members of the family who have been absent from your life for some time. This will all lead up to a celebration that you will remember for many months in the future.


Today's Chinese Proverb:
"Patience is wisdom in waiting."

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Megan... may the well wishes keep rolling in.

pedalista said...

Make sure you go out and howl at the moon in celebration. If you dont know how just ask your ogs for some help.