Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Don't miss out

In Memorium
On old college friend of mine died of cancer last week. He was only 36 years old. Jeff Tarkington was a TV producer for the History Channel and CMT and others, and by all accounts was very successful, he even won an Emmy. I found all this out because the other day I decided to say hello to an old friend from those days, and he told me about Jeff. Timing is everything, I guess. Anyway, Jeff was funny as hell, handsome, and smart. He was also a slutty homosexual man who used to tell me I was a gay man trapped in a woman's body. I never really understood what he meant by that, but it was funny at the time. His friend, Beverly Keel, wrote a column about him (just past the part about Keith Urban) if you are interested in reading more.

No comments: