Friday, July 14, 2006

Daisy Eats Devon!

Yeah, like the little guy would allow that.

I was bored with the old look, so I made some changes to TFB. If Len can change his blog, then I can change mine.


I've been trying not to call Jackie this week about a couple italian greyhounds she has in "stock." Sergio and Prince Iggy Hop both have problems with their legs and need medical attention. The last thing we need is another Devon, but this bleeding heart of mine is making the little guys hard to resist. Maybe Len and I can just go to Macon this weekend and make a donation. Or, maybe we can foster one or both of them. Ah, who knows?


Sergio is the IG that is grey with white patches and Prince Iggy Hop is white with grey patches and has the blue collar. How can we resist? So hard...

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh. My. Would Maggie eat them? How many dogs can you have there before you need a kennel license? We're at our limit, which I knew anyhow.

They are toooooo cute. Good luck in keeping it to a donation!

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Heck, Betsy, it's Georgia. We can raise chickens if we like. What's a half dozen dogs?

Betsy said...

Oooh, chickens and IGs -- now that's entertainment!

Suzy Neal said...

Just because you can eat a jelly donut doesn't mean you should.

Ashley said...

Kelsey & I are beginning to discuss a sibling for Kelsey. Those IGs are too cute. But I don't think that we are quite ready for an IG. I think we are leaning more towards another grey. Not that IGs aren't sweet & cute. But Kelsey seems to have the theory that anything smaller than her is a toy. Except of course for Ri who let her know early on that she was the boss. She probably wouldn't do too well with an IG. But Kelsey did okay when she met Devon. I just don't trust Kelsey at home alone with an IG. Sorry Kelsey, but I know you too well!

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Yep, I have reconsidered after a weekend with my herd. No additional siblings are necessary at this point.