Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I really like pink


I have a new cell phone.

I've been harassing Len about my phone for some time. My cell phone was 3-4 years old and came with the service that I took over from Len when his company provided him a phone. I'd been dutifully waiting until that service ran out so I could get a new phone for less money and a service that fits my needs. Then we moved to Seattle and I told Len not to get a cell phone since his company will probably provide one. Of course he went ahead and got a phone. Meantime, my contract had run out last year and I've been going month-to-month before deciding what to do. I didn't want to take his new service over (yes, he did get a phone from his company) because I didn't want to change my number, etc.

So, now that we are moving back to Atlanta, I wanted to get a less-expensive contract, etc., but my service is in Len's name so I couldn't make any changes without him.

That's why I'd been harassing him.

Anyway, the harassment finally paid off yesterday. Len went to the Cingular store and changed both our services to the Family Plan and got me a new phone with the same number. Best of all, I got the coolest phone available (I think so, anyway). A Motorola RAZR -- in PINK!

It's very thin, but substantial and has all the features I need and then some (I can take pictures -- I was so far behind the times!!!). And it's PINK! Very, very cool.

3 comments:

Clark said...

Great phone. That's the same phone that Suzy & I have, except ours are not pink, of course! We've had ours for about 8 months now, and they work great. I'm not too terribly impressed with the camera on it, but hey, it will take pics, just not very high quality like I am used to with a digital camera.

Megan: Dyer, Spinner and Weaver said...

Yeah, the pics aren't that great, but I never remember a camera so this is better than nothing for me!

Suzy Neal said...

I like the pink phone!! Pretty darn cute!