Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Rude Awakening

Here it is, the day before I leave for Atlanta to buy a house and I thought I'd get some clothes together for the trip. I've been wearing old jeans and sweatshirts lately, and I've already packed a lot of my clothes in boxes for the move -- just left out what I think I'll need in the next few weeks for work and home. Well, I haven't worn a particular pair of jeans since November because they are cropped and it's been too cold. I thought I might take them to Atlanta since it's warmer there. I tried them on today, thinking since I've been a little lax in the weight maintenance department since my class reunion (see previous entry with pictures of pizza), I thought I might have to wear them a day to give them a little stretch -- you know what I mean. I can pull them up and button them, but these jeans will not be comfortable on a five-hour plane ride. Crap. What have I done? They were PERFECT in November. Sweats are a terrible invention. Glad I found out now and not two more months down the road. I gotta pull that scale outta the box it's packed in. Crap.

1 comment:

Suzy Neal said...

You don't need cropped pants in ATL, its chilly here.

Buy ONE new pair of jeans and leave the other pair out as a goal and if you're not writing down food choices and points, get to it... I know because I live it. I had to do the same thing with jeans.

You can do it, you caught it early if they're just tight!

Good luck house hunting. Remember, you need a BIG yard now that we have 5 dogs!